What's Clarisse?Clarisse is a new breed of high-end 2D/3D animation software which is the fusion of an animation package, a compositing software and a 3D rendering engine.
A Workflow built from scratch Clarisse has been designed to streamline the workflow of CG artists to let them work and constantly interact on their final image with full effects on. Clarisse, is specialized in the creation of and assembly of immense environments, look development, lighting and rendering.
Clarisse: the nextgen 2D/3D rendering tool.
Play video (3:45min)
A workflow from a better perspective
- Clarisse provides tons of high-end features all designed to be consistent and intuitive. Its workflow scales nicely with massive complexity while keeping things easy to manage.
- By simplifying the way CG artists work, Clarisse revolutionizes the daily work of Digimatte and Environment artists, Look development and lighting artists working in VFX and Animation studios.
5 reasons to adopt Clarisse
- Unified workflow letting you work interactively on the final image.
- Artist-friendly integrated set of tools in a highly customizable user interface.
- Fast, reliable and predictable state of the art built-in CPU rendering engine.
- Modern massively parallel and memory efficient procedural evaluation engine that lets you break the polygon barrier.
- Powerful pipeline oriented architecture and features with full Python scripting capabilities.