Next Limit Technologies is delighted to announce the official release of Maxwell 4 – a new version of its high-end rendering tool for visualization, compatible with all major 3D platforms.
Maxwell is legendary for its quality and realism, and delivers great results via a simple set-up, which lets architects and designers to focus on lighting.
The newest Maxwell version aims to speed up rendering time. The new GPU engine, render times can be up to 10X faster in many scenes; besides, the CPU engine has also been improved. Furthermore, Maxwell maintains a constant development roadmap to keep adding more of the CPU Maxwell features into the GPU. Clients will benefit from these continual enhancements.
The main Maxwell 4 benefits include:
- GPU: The new engine runs on nVidia graphic cards. Not applicable for apple devices.
- Complete overhaul of the Revit integration.
- Rhino for Mac support to improve workflow.
- Maxwell Multilight(tm) standalone: infinite lighting variations from ONE single render.
- Materials gallery with hand-picked selection of high-quality, optimized Maxwell materials.